I Am A Luxury Yoga + Selfcare Retreat for Women
You are a luxury and deserve to be treated as such; you deserve to unplug, cater to your own needs, and to benefit from the fruits of your labor. You deserve to be loved, happy, and free. You deserve to experience something that’s valuable to your overall health and wellness. You deserve to live and more than that you deserve to thrive!
As leaders, teachers, caregivers, business owners, moms, and everyday women, it’s difficult to remember that you are a luxury when we’re trapped in the daily grind and flow of life. We forget how important it is to practice self-love, self-care, and self-preservation, in between work and home life.
That’s why I would love for you to join me and other vibrant women for a four-day retreat honoring you and women like you! Surrounded by the extraordinary North Georgia Mountains, this retreat offers you the luxury to press pause and intentionally engage in activities designed to promote self-love, self-care, and self-preservation, in an intimate and safe space!
• 4 days accommodations in a cozy modern chic cottage nestled between the beautiful North Georgia Mountains, located on top of Bald Mountain.
• 3 delicious, fresh and healthy meals served daily to nourish the mind and body
• Daily asana and meditations to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul
• Spectacular views of a 100ft waterfall
• Personal growth workshops to empower you with the knowledge of discovering new solutions and pathways to own your elevation and guide you on your self-journey
• Reiki Healing sessions by Naturopathic Reiki Master. These sessions aim to balance energy flow in the body, while promoting eliminations of mental, emotional, and spiritual stresses.
• 1-hour massage by a license massage therapists
• 3 miles of North Georgia Mountain trails for walking and hiking
• Sisterhood fire circle to reconnect with yourself and release what is no longer serving you
• Sound baths to invite deep rest and relaxation
• Natural reflection pool
Retreat led by certified yoga teacher, Shannon Claxton. I’ve been practicing yoga for the last 5 years and teaching for the last 2 years. Yoga found me during my first deployment to Afghanistan, I walked into a small room and discovered a part of myself that I didn’t even know was missing. That single decision has elevated me to levels I couldn’t even imagine. It helped me to overcome obstacles, build strength, balance, and flexibility; mentally and physically. Teaching yoga has blessed me in so many ways and one of those blessing is to be of service to Women, empowering them with the same wisdom I gained from starting my personal practice of yoga. My hope is to ignite a flame in every Woman so that she can discover and elevate through selflove and understanding.
Single occupancy room, with one twin bed, shared bathroom $900
Double occupancy room, with two twin beds, and private bathroom $990
Single/double occupancy room, with one king bed, and private bath $1177/$990 each
Monthly Payment Plans Available
Date and Time:
Check in is Thursday October 1st 3-4pm, check out is Sunday October 4th 12pm